Sometimes its just a particular unexplainable feeling that draws you towards a certain place. Or sometimes it’s just the amazing coffee. Either way, this hip local coffee spot is next up on our series of ‘Spaces We Love’.
Apart from serving possibly the best coffee in the city, a κχoffee project is also a great work space and meeting place amongst the locals and thanks to it’s laid back vibes has simply become a fresh space to gather.
What we love about this space?
- the chilled atmosphere
- the minimal design
- the combination of materials: the light wood and soft, pastel tones that contrast against the black floor and dark countertop, the hexagonal tiles behind the bar, the terrazzo planters.
- the dramatic honed marble counter top
- the super soft velvety upholstery and the feeling as you run your hand along it
- the plants
- the large communal table for working / connecting
- the great selection of lighting fixtures
- the ‘pops’ of yellow: a few of the lamps, the yellow magazine, the little yellow planter
- the ‘crew’ portrait
Thanks to its hyggelig charm and humble good looks, a κχoffee project provides an environment that brings people together in a relaxed and comfortable setting,
Our favourite part? The oh so smooth marble counter top.
Visit the store: 29D Pindarou st, 1060 Nicosia, Cyprus